CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My 2008

by Jennifer Taylor

No food, no friends, no way out
But trusting you without a doubt
No job, no money, no hope
But thanking you for giving me ways to cope
Talked about , lied on, and mistreated
But laughing because I never feel defeated
Knowing that I must endure Hell
In order to get to Heaven
Content with not knowing my fate
But leaning on Jesus all the way
So please understand that when you look at me
There is only one thing to say
I am a blessed and highly favored beauty
And I am thanking Jesus every step of the way

j.taylor1984@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Natarsha said...

Love it! Blessed and Highly Favored Beauty...It nothing like knowing that there is so much more to look forward too!

Don said...

Knowing that I must endure Hell
In order to get to Heaven


Makes perfect sense, doesn't it...

Anonymous said...

I realize that as long as i keep my eyes on Jesus , the Hell i endure cant don anything to me