CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Self Realization

by Ms. Twitty

Oh happy day

When someone can show me that they don't love me enough
But through the pain my spirit strengthens my mind so that I love me more that enough
So it doesn't matter what others show
Or don't
Praying to God
Asking for guidance and relief from this pain
He whispers into my ear
It's only temporary
You deserve better
You deserve the best
Put NO man before me
You will be bountifully blessed
Don't worry about the future
Just do My will
Give up control
This is not your will, but Mine
Give up your pride
Or your circle of struggles and confusion will continue
Follow Me and I will not lead you astray
Do not worry about the small things in life
I will handle it all
I will take care of you
As I always have
Take my hand my child
For I have always been reaching for you...

2 comments:

Potent Praise said...

POTENT!

Unknown said...

"You will be bountifully blessed
Don't worry about the future
Just do My will
Give up control"

That said so much to me. I love it.
Keep it coming.