CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prayer for Inner Peace


by Don Smith

Dear Lord,

you know of my heartaches
my pains
you know of my concerns
my aims
you know of my faults
my strength
you know of my bad judgement
my common sense
you know of my future
my past
and I know troubled times won't last forever
so I ask that you grant me peace
during these unpeaceful times
I ask, that you free my mind
of any worry
stress
I feel I can serve you best
with a peaceful mind
Lord,
I ask that you grant me an inner peace
this is what I ask
it is what I seek
In Jesus Christ name, I pray
Amen

3 comments:

Natarsha said...

Love it! What I love about God is that he gives you the desires of your heart. I love this poem because it is so genuine and real. Look forward to more poems from you, Don. Keep it comin'

Have blessed week!

Potent Praise said...

POTENT!

Unknown said...

I'm lovin' it!