CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Please and Thank You!

by Christoph J.



Lord God, I need You NOW!

Please?!
(with a whimper)


I'm praying! Please, hear me!
I'm broken! Please, fix me!

I'm wounded! Please, heal me!

I'm dirty! Please cleanse me!

I'm naked! Please, clothe me!
I'm hungry! Please, feed me!
I'm without! Please, provide for me!

I'm weak! Please, strengthen me!
I'm vulnerable! Please, defend me!

I'm alone! Please, accept me!

I'm scared! Please, lead me!

I'm naive! Please, learn me!
I'm lost! Please, guide me!

I'm worried! Please, soothe me!
I'm crying! Please, hug me!

I'm here! Please, notice me!
I'm empty! Please, fill me!
I'm bound! Please, loose me!
I'm sinning! Please, deliver me!
I'm guilty! Please, teach me!

I'm sorry! Please, forgive me!

I'm honest! Please, believe me!
I'm vacant! Please, live in me!

I'm clay! Please, mold me!
I'm yours! Please, control me!

I'm ready! Please, send me!
I'm grateful!!!


THANK YOU JESUS!!!

I love you!

5 comments:

Natarsha said...

Nice. I think that once we are able to recognize that we need him, then we will be able to fully give ourselves to him and receive all that he has for us without being influenced by the way of the world. I'm grateful that no matter how many times I get caught up in the world he is always there to help me realize that what I need is not in the world.

I'm sinning! Please, deliver me!
I'm bound! Please, loose me!
I'm ready! Please, send me!
I'm yours! Please, control me!

Thank you, Lord for your grace and mercy...

Sunny said...

ienjoyed your poetry....
Hope you can view mine
http://colourmelove-sunny.blogspot.com

my new poetry blog is on my profile
god bless your blog and you

Unknown said...

@Natarsha- He's good ain't he?

@Sunny- Thank you for the love. I will be by your blog.

Potent Praise said...

POTENT!

Natarsha said...

Not some of the time or half of time, but ALL OF THE TIME!