CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sought Potential Part I (read the origianl)..../HE thinks I shine/ Curiosity of my potential leads me to continue to climb and climb/But sometimes the hand of time refuses to shake my hand in agreement/ So I carve my name in the cement of patience/

Right now, I want you to do the same and carve your name in that same cement of patience and anticipate the continuation of this poem. Patience is indeed a virtue.

POTENT POTENTIAL!!!
by Christoph Jenkins

Now that I have engraved my name in that cement/ The clock on the wall of this world no longer seems relevant/ Because of the time that He spent on the cross/ He hung high and lost His life/ So that I might realize my full potential/ However, it is essential that you know/With all clarity and complete sincerity/ That I will never acquire enough credentials/ To reach the potential He has set for me/ He adores me!/ And I do Him/ Before I knew Him, my future was bleak as can be/ Desolate!/ My potential was weak as can be/ There was no hope!/ I'll testify right now/ It's best to try him/ And I know how/ Be honest with yourself and with Him/ Shelf your old ways and do away with them/ Verbally ask God to reside in you/ Because believe you me, He takes pride in YOU/ Especially, when you take pride in Him/ I use to take short timid steps/ Now, I can stride in Him/ Psalms 18 and 2 is my proclamation/ Let it be your proof if you need documentation/ HE told me I have Potent Potential/ All because I allowed my heart to become residential/ You should do the same?/

Give your life to Christ! Do it this day because tomorrow might be too late.

God Bless!!!

0 comments: