CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The One

by Natarsha N. Wright

You have been feeling me for a while now, but I couldn't see with all the distractions surrounding me
I couldn't see that all I wanted and needed was right here in front of me
You love me in spite of my flaws and all for who I was, who I am, and who I will become
You make me strong when I am weak
You always want what's best for me
You never give up on me
The more I get intimate with you, you help me see the real me
The me that longs for you, to taste and see, to hear your voice, to feel your touch, to feel you inside of me, I crave you, thirst for you
Shoot, honestly, I must admit that I am feeling you, too
They say some people search a lifetime and never find what we have, but once I stopped searching, THE ONE I was looking for was standing right here in front of me

4 comments:

Unknown said...

...been standing right there all of the time.

Natarsha said...

That is the amazing thing about God. No matter how much wrong we do he never leaves us. We are the ones who stray away and he is always there to take us back in spite of our wrong. He is so merciful!

Don said...

i may have to comment after i wake up. i couldn't even figure out your were talking about the spirit.

Natarsha said...

@ Don: Get some sleep..lol

You have to read these poems with new eyes!